Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Meet Darren and Cheyenne

Hello my sweet friends!


Today I want you to meet some awesome, cool and extremely talented friends of mine. Darren Woon, senior at Mountain Vista High School and already an owner of his own company. Yes, he sells this awesome tee shirts. They are super fun and comfortable, they would make a statement in anyone wardrobe. He had asked me to do a shoot for him and also for him clothing line to show off his work.

Darren bought also the stunning Cheyenne Walker. She is also a senior at Mountain Vista High School, she had just moved her from California. Cheyenne and Darren are very good friends and they worked perfectly together on camera. Cheyenne was a natural and the camera loved her.

Darren tee shirt company is bomb and you should definelty check it out. But here are some of the pictures we took for his website and for his tees.


Also, I think I might start doing this segment of "Meet" whoever I shoot. The people i shoot with are amazing and already so talented and I would love to show them off as much as they show me off. Let me know if you like it :)


































































No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!