Friday, July 24, 2015

Motel & Sand Dunes Photo Shoot Day One - July 2nd

Hi my sweet friends!

I did something super exciting and very cool at the beginning of July that I want to share with you guys!

My friend Molly White and I planned this huge photo shoot. This was my first ever big photo shoot and I loved every second of it. It was so successful and we had so much fun!

The first day, July 2nd, we booked a motel for the set of our shoot. It was so creepy but for the pictures it worked perfectly.

The first day the theme was the 70's era. Molly and I tried really hard to find 70's themed clothes that would work best for us. We found out that we really wanted the colors to pop, so we picked out mustard, navy, maroon, moss green and even pink color tones. It turned so well and gave off the 70's vibe. Thank you to Molly White for makeup and wardrobe, everything turned out amazing!!

We had amazing models who literally killed it in front of the camera. They are all so gorgeous and I would recommend them to anyone looking for models. The pictures from the first day are below. With every model's name I put their Instagrams, so go check them out because they all post amazing pictures and all have really cool things going on, you won't regret it!

I think the pictures turned out insanely amazing so please enjoy them!!


Morgan Hildebrand




                                                             










Kenzie Haberkorn 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!